This very versatile little bow only takes minutes to make. It adds instant cuteness to anything you can clip it on!
- Fabric 1 (8cm x 13cm)
- Fabric (6cm x 12cm)
- 2.5cm wide ribbon (approx. 5cm)
- Hair clip (or a safety pin but I like to avoid poking holes into my clothes)
- Fold each fabric in half, right sides facing. Stitch along the two longer edges.
- Turn fabric inside out. Fold in the remaining raw edge and hand stitch to make a neat edge.
- Place two fabrics on top of each other and secure the centre with a piece of ribbon.
- Stitch the ribbon and attach to your clothes, hair and accessories with a hair clip.